Tips and Tricks of Recruitment
- When going through formal sorority recruitment the most important thing is to be yourself!
- In order to find a good match, don’t try to be the sorority girls you see in movies.
- Matter of fact, almost all sorority women are not similar. Sorority women are nice, genuine, down to earth ladies.
- When in each sorority room, be sure to ask questions!
- The more you know about them, the better decision you will be able to make during the selection process.
- Make sure to keep and open mind throughout the entire process!
- Be sure to make your own decisions based off of the connections made in the rooms.
- Think about your own values and where do you see those aligning in the chapters you visited.
- Have fun!
- Remember: For most people, this is a once in a life time opportunity!
- Truly take everything in and begin the processes of making friendships that will last a life time!
Eligible for Recruitment?
- Must be a full time student at UNF (taking 12 credit hours)
- Taken College Credits?
- your college GPA will be considered
- Haven't taken any college credits before going through Recruitment?
- your high school GPA will be considered
Potential New Member Recommendation form, is a letter introducing you to a sorority. These letters are sent by alumna to her sorority's chapter. These letters are NOT a guarantee bid from that chapter. Alumna can find these forms in the sorority website that she graduated from. These letters are not mandatory and are just another way for a chapter to get to know you from someone who loves you. To send a recommendation letter, email it to the chapter and not the Panhellenic Council.
Questions? Email VP of Recruitment Operations at email@example.com