ABOUT: ALPHA DELTA PI
Alpha Delta Pi was founded as the first girl's sorority on May 15, 1851 at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia. It was first named the Adelphean Society, a secret society focused on fellowship and scholarship for girls. Alpha Delta Pi was the first secret society for women. The sorority was founded on the principles of scholarship, leadership, service to others, and sisterhood. These principles still guide the policies and programs of the sorority today. Alpha Delta Pi’s philantrophy is “The Ronald McDonald House Foundation”. The start of 2017, “The Max Gruber Foundation” and ADPI teamed up to create a Stop Hazing campaign after the devastating loss of Max Gruber.
Colors: Azure Blue and White
Symbol: Lion and the Diamond
Motto: "We Live for Each Other"